Acquire released its first trailer and screenshots of Akiba’s Journey: Hill Pound and Esteveed, High definition audio PSP subtitle converter Akiba Plus tripAnd also the launch Japanese official website.
Akiba’s Journey: Hill Pound and Esteveed It will be released on PlayStation 4 and Switch on May 20 in Japan. Publisher XSEED Games It was first announced Western release for PlayStation 4 and PC in June 2019, and Recently confirmed The remastered version will be released in 2021. While XSEED Games has not officially released the Switch, it was Just announced For Japan this week and possibly West too.
Here is an overview of the game via its retail listings:
Akiba tripThe action-adventure strip game Acquire, released in 2011 for PSP, will be reintroduced to PlayStation 4 and Switch on May 20, 2021, to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
This remaster, which traces back to the origin of a hit series with a cumulative total of over 800,000 copies sold worldwide, will be available in a standard edition that includes Akiba Plus trip Reworked in high definition, plus a limited edition 10th anniversary that includes a full-color illustration book with illustrators’ artwork, a two-disc audio CD containing five audio songs, and a reprint of the film produced by FamitsuAkiba trip The Official Complete Guide “shows specific images etc. from the development of the original game.
* The content of the game is the same Akiba Plus trip.
The vampire creatures known as “shadow spirits” are said to be urban myths, but they do exist and conquer the city in modern Akihabara.
While in Akihabara at night, the protagonist is suddenly attacked and nearly killed by a shadow spirit, but the Shadow Soul Girl saves his life.
With this episode to begin with, the hero is drawn into a war between the Shadow Souls and the humans, and thrown into a battle of life and death.
- Akiba’s Journey: Hill Pound and Esteveed It is a redesigned title to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its May 19, 2011 release Akiba trip.
- As of 2020, the Akiba trip The series has sold more than 800,000 copies.
- Akihabara has been revived on modern platforms! Defeat Shadow Souls, buy items, and even help out with the Maid’s Café !? Run freely around Akihabara 2011 as you wish.
- A unique new trophy system called the “Badge Pack” has been implemented. By fulfilling certain requirements during the game, you can obtain title items called “badges”. Enjoy a side activity different from the prizes.
Watch the trailer below. View screen shots in the gallery.
“Pluripremiato studioso di zombi. Professionista di musica. Esperto di cibo. Piantagrane.